Saturday, January 10, 2004

I'm feeling restless. I can't sleep because I have too much on my mind. At least, I think that's what the problem is. I am tired though, and I'm shaky. My friends are fighting, and it's probably just a little thing, I don't really know, but it upsets me inordinately for some reason. This conference I've been so excited about is starting to make me nervous because it's becoming more realistic and it worries me a bit that I'm going to have to share accomodations with people I don't neccesarily want to share accomodations with. I'm really private sometimes, and even as a teenager wasn't a huge fan of sleepovers. I can be, depending on the purpose, but really I'd rather just stay up late talking and then go home and go to my own comfortable queen sized bed, please and thank you. I think really I'm a bit of a snob, but I don't care. I need to stop shaking. It's possibly because I'm cold. Or tired. Both of which would be fixed if I could go to bed and fall asleep dangit. Oh well.

No comments: