Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sense of Timing

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - and only a month too late. We did have snow at Christmas, but only the tiniest dusting and crusty remains, if I'm remembering correctly.
It really is lovely to look at, of course, but since my snow tires are on their last legs, it's not much fun to drive in. It's normally a five minute to drive - not even, on a good day - and I think I need to allow at least fifteen. I hate the sense of stupidity that seems to permeate the drivers once the white stuff hits. And it's cold, and wet, and look at my poor car! She doesn't want to go anywhere either. I'll brave it, of course, if only not to ruin my so-far-stellar class attendance record. I'll just have to find someone to throw snowballs at, since it looks like good packing snow...
Of course, I sort of forgot what I was doing and left for school - just closed the laptop up. Now I'm on a break in a two hour class, so obviously I made it. It was quite an adventure, let me tell you! But maybe later...because my prof's back! (And he's talking about American Idol...)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is a fabulous picture!

littlemissy555 said...

Woohoo snowball fights!!!! I am not a huge fan of snow unless I don't have to drive in it or shovel it ;0) but, I always loved a good snowball fight and sledding!!