- I've finished my "summer" class and ended up with an A. That ought to help boost my poor beleaguered GPA ;-)
- I had a job interview this morning. I think it went well? But then I'm also a pretty horrid judge of these things, so we'll see. They said they'd let me know either way by Wednesday. Fingers crossed!
- I am still not done my essays. This makes me want to punt myself in the head. What I need it to make me want to do, is DO THE ESSAYS. Argh. I have ten more days on my self-imposed deadline. Dangit, I can do this!
- Have been walking with Dear Karey a few times but we both want to go more so we feel a little less like slugs :P
- Had a healthy lunch today- happy with myself.
- Going to take a little rest before work.
- Looking forward to tonight but I can't tell you why just yet, just in case!
- More later.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Mused by Heather at 12:28 p.m.