Well, I can't sleep (surprise) but it's too late to take a sleeping pill, since I have to get up in 6 hours and a pill has the potential to knock me out for about 12 - if it works. So instead I'm going to assign myself the fascinating task of filling out my student loan application. Isn't that special. I also want to outline a few goals for myself for the month of June - and add some accountability by posting them here!
- Walk at least three times a week
- Don't eat out so much!
- Invite someone to dinner at least twice
- Finish outstanding essays
- Attend all remaining computing classes (barring extreme circumstances)
- Recycle, recycle, recycle (We have curbside recycling now, so I have absolutely no excuse.)
- Extend to myself the same grace I would to others
- Kick my own butt when necessary