- When I'm feeling down, I shouldn't listen to music that makes it worse, but I do. (See, Exhibit A: Michael Bublé, Home.)
- "May be surrounded by a million people, I still feel all alone...I just want to go home."
- I'm cold, I'm tired and I'm stressed and all I want to do is sleep.
- Or eat. Preferably pasta. Are there endorphins in pasta? It seems like it :P Why can't salad be comfort food? I need to go back to my childhood and re-pair my associations.
- School work? What school work? I'm just trying to make it to the morning.
- A bad day/week/month can cause you to take to heart a comment you know you should ignore from someone whose opinion does not even rate.
- Friends are amazing, but they can only do so much.
- Some nights are really, really long. This is going to be one of them.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Mused by Heather at 9:37 p.m.