Wednesday, December 06, 2006

People Suck

If the title didn't tip you off, I'll let you know right now that you'll need to look elsewhere for your Christmas Cheer.
I try very hard to be a good friend. I know I'm not always successful, and I know that some of my moods should come with warning labels. I get that I'm not easy, I really do. But I work at being nice, at doing kind things for people, at saying encouraging things.
I don't know what I'm missing, but people always seem to find something lacking. Half the time, I'm honestly left wondering what on earth happened. I'm so confused, and hurt and feeling left out and unloved.
Pout.
I'm seriously considering becoming a hermit. With internet access, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you know the same heartless people I do. People too lazy to realize how to be a good friend back. ((((hugs))))

Chantaloupe? said...

Aww it's true, people can be really terrible-I'm sorry that's what's going on right now for you and I'm sorry you can't be cheerful for Christmas. I hope you can be encouraged in the fact that Jesus endured the same things-pouring out his love and compassion on us and receiving insults, mockery, indifference, and hate in return. Anyway though, can't wait to see you-soon!! 8 days even!!