Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Chasing Sunsets

I spent much of the last few days baking a cake, and I finally got to try a slice tonight - and I must say, it was completely delicious. :-)
Driving home after the delivery and a quick grocery shopping trip tonight, I was feeling a little melancholy, and then I noticed the sunset driving over the bridge. But I had a couple problems...I obviously couldn't stop right on the bridge, and the smokestack from the pulp mill was in the way. So I took off to chase the sunset. Down the road to the pulp mill - smelled lovely, by the way - until I could get an unobstructed view. The artistry of sunsets never ceases to amaze me. Here's some of what I came up with.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love sunsets. How are you doing? Hope that the summer is going well.

Anonymous said...

our God is an amazing artist!!!