Saturday, March 01, 2008

So I seem to have grown some sort of wee attachment! If you haven't already, meet Tink! She's been with me a week now, and I still think she's pretty darn adorable. Sorry I've been so rotten at posting lately. I'm pretty low energy, and what writing I do manage to do is all for silly boring things like school. (Hmph. Who wants to write on 18th century literature anyway?) The next essay due is actually on fairy tales...maybe I should write on Puss in Boots and accompany it with adorable pictures? I have an abundance of those lately ;-) Tink seems to like cuddling up really close wherever I happen to be, and then just purring her little heart out. Probably the cuteness is a defense mechanism for those times when I catch her playing with something she shouldn't - like my camera cord! So, off we go to write an essay. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you'd been!!

cute little kitty you got yourself there!

Vanessa said...

OHHHH, Tink is adorable!

C. said...

Awwwww - she is adorable!!!!!!! I'd be 'pussy' whipped myself with a cutie pie like her!!

Anonymous said...

Tinky Winky is such a cutie patootie!

And you aren't so bad yourself! hehe