Monday, June 02, 2008

June

Well, I can't sleep (surprise) but it's too late to take a sleeping pill, since I have to get up in 6 hours and a pill has the potential to knock me out for about 12 - if it works. So instead I'm going to assign myself the fascinating task of filling out my student loan application. Isn't that special. I also want to outline a few goals for myself for the month of June - and add some accountability by posting them here!


June Goals

  • Walk at least three times a week
  • Don't eat out so much!
  • Invite someone to dinner at least twice
  • Finish outstanding essays
  • Attend all remaining computing classes (barring extreme circumstances)
  • Recycle, recycle, recycle (We have curbside recycling now, so I have absolutely no excuse.)
  • Extend to myself the same grace I would to others
  • Kick my own butt when necessary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I envy your goal setting skills. I just tend to skate by and "hope" to accomplish something. However, you may have inspired me. I'll let you know! lol Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I'll kick your butt when you need it. You can invite me to dinner!!!! If only I had that damn passport! lol