Thursday, December 14, 2006

Steady On!

Well, recovery's back on an upward swing, and mostly now I'm just sore. I did a bunch of running around today - to Costco (eek!), Safeway (and I actually had to get help out with my groceries. I felt like such a wimp.) Then back to Mum's to cook dinner like she asked me to - though she asked for shake-and-bake chicken and a caesar salad, and well, I just don't roll like that. I figured it wasn't much more complicated to make a good dinner as opposed to a mediocre one. It's just a little more time, and that I have plenty of right now.
So, on the menu? To start, cranberry field green salad with a lime vinaigrette (with my new secret ingredient.) Then, the main course is walnut-crusted apple and goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts, with sides of steamed baby carrots and garlic mashed potatoes.
I'm rather glad I've got my appetite back!!

No comments: