Friday, September 07, 2007

Nerves of Jello!

Well hello interweb! I just thought I'd pop in and say that, oddly enough, I'm going to be on the radio tomorrow! (Technically, today, since it's past midnight!) I'll be joining Heidi and Lara over at Chick Chat Radio and you can listen to them (any day you choose...funny ladies!) on XM radio and all other sorts of neat places. (See here.)
I'm going to be talking to them about Canada, and some of the differences between our two countries and assuring them that we really don't live in igloos, and all that!
So, I'm really nervous? Because I abhor my speaking voice, and I tend to talk too fast, and in general I'm just a huge dork. So, um, wish me luck ;-) I think my one hope is that pretty much no one I know will hear this! But if you do (if you can't get the show live, it can be downloaded) then say hi, and tell me I don't sound *quite* as dumb as I feel! (Hopefully!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!!

I'm so excited for you. How much fun is that?? I'll have to download it. Eeeee! Good Luck! :)

Laura said...

You don't live in an igloo???
Well that's it, all my dreams of Cananda are shattered.

I'm sure you'll do great :)

Heather said...

Thanks Kristina! You'll have to DL and let me know how I did!
Oestrebunny - sorry to let you down ;-)