Tuesday, November 03, 2009

GLEE!


GLEE!
Originally uploaded by muirnait
I'd like to take a minute expound upon my love of the TV show Glee! How could I not enjoy a silly drama-filled cheesy musical with classic showtunes and crazy mash-ups and an epic amount of sing-along-ableness. (Yes, I made up a word. Deal.)
I burned a CD of the soundtrack this morning and was absolutely cranking it in my car - and leaving a voicemail for my baby sister with the show's cover of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" and the message, "Journey fixes everything!"
Also, a few of the songs feature the awesome, adorable and brilliant Kristen Chenoweth whom I totally fell in love with back in her days on the West Wing: she was just so spunky! Her version of Carrie Underwood's "Last Name" is just a heck of a lot of fun.
Having that CD to sing along to in my car this morning was totally the highlight of my day, and so today, that's what I'm thankful for! The show's title is just incredibly apropos: it makes me feel totally gleeful!

1 comment:

Tirzah said...

Well I'm glad you had a tidbit of gleefulness to your day after staying up for so long! :)

Love you!