Sunday, November 01, 2009

It's that time again!

Ladies and gents, November is known as National Blog Posting Month, aka NaBloPoMo - wherein bloggers are challenged to post daily for the month. I might be just crazy enough to try it. I'm going to have a lot going on this month, with the release of my upcoming album, the concert celebrating it, midterms, my birthday, and just a whole lot of life in general, November's going to be a pretty crazy month.
I've definitely been slacking off on blogging in the last year or so, but I figure blogging through this month will either help keep me grounded, or drive me completely nutso. Let's wait and see which, eh?
Something else I'll shoot for, along with blogging every day in November, inspired partly by Jen's doing Schmutzie's "Grace in Small Things" and I'm not gonna be quite as ambitious, but I'll be trying to name at least one thing every day for which I'm thankful. Today, I choose this: I am thankful for days full of sunshine that make the coming winter seem a little bit brighter.
And that's NaBloPoMo, day one!

2 comments:

Romni Rawnee said...

I have some catching up to do on my blogging too.

Tirzah said...

Psssssssst, My birthday too! hehehe Good luck my dear! :)