- I can think of very little to say, so I'm just gonna bluff my way through some bullets.
- I'm singing with the choir this Sunday, after having only been to one rehersal. I'm thinking I'd better go over the sheet music by then?
- What do you get if you drop a piano down a mine shaft?
- A flat miner/minor.
- What do you get when you drop a piano on an army base?
- A flat Major.
- These cheesy jokes are what I get for watching Oprah two days in a row. I couldn't resist, since she's got Jay Leno on with some adorable "wiz kids." For two people who've never had children, they're really wonderful with them.
- Jay's one of my favorite people in Hollywood. He seems surprisingly real.
- Though some people prefer Letterman, it's been admitted that if they had a choice, they'd rather be interviewed by Leno. He's just nicer, I think.
- The cute kids are kinda overwhelming me heh. I've had a major baby jones lately. Mostly likely because so many of my friends are having babies. I want one! Or two... but I know it's not time yet. Thankfully, I can borrow 'em from my friends for a little while and get my "fix."
- That was fairly progressive for a random bullets entry, wasn't it? Oh well.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Mused by Heather at 3:49 p.m.