Monday, November 20, 2006

Alphabet Entry

An alphabet entry, eh? Bet that'll be kinda tricky. 'Cause these letters, well they're easy enough, but the ones I'll get to later? Dang! Every letter of the alphabet? Fugghedaboudit. Getting down to it, though, I should probably write about something other than what I'm writing about.
How's my day been, anyway? I'd have to say fairly uneventful. Just the right amount of sleep seems to be practically impossible for me to attain. Kills me every time - it's either too much or too little. Love it, really. Many people struggle with sleep issues, I guess. Not that I don't feel like I'm the only one in the world with my own particular affliction.
Other than that, it doesn't seem like I have anything to write about. Perhaps I should try leading a more exciting life simply for the sake of my blog? Quite a lame idea. Really, I'm sure I have more going on that that. Saturday, actually, will be our first day in the studio for recording my album. There's been a definite challenge in getting everyone there at the same time! Until now, everyone's been terribly busy, but we've finally worked it out! Very, very excited about it, too! When we do get in there, I hope I can do everything right! eXactly what to do does evade me a bit. You wouldn't happen to have any experience in the area, would you? Zany, wild stories?

1 comment:

Adamity73 said...

you know what's cool to do? write a short story using the ABC's--wait. Nice work.

Sometime in the next 4 days, I'll be doing the same.