Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hump Day


Not much doing today...choir rehersal, and Pam's birthday which was fun. I got her a CD, but I have no idea if she likes it, because she's never heard of the artist (Corrinne Bailey Rae.) But just in case, I also got her chocolate. The good stuff - Lindt.
In other news, I'm getting awfully sick of driving in this snow. I apparently lack the brain power required to put snow tires on my car. At one point today my spedometer registered 60km/h and I was barely moving at all. So speshul.
Anyway, that's all I really have to say...which is all very amazing, I know. Tomorrow, I've got to meet with another of the altos in the choir and go over a particularly challenging "gloria" part, or as Mike says, KGlorrria een eggshell cece. Forgive me, my latin's a little rusty....

1 comment:

Chantaloupe? said...

Hahaha ya I know what you mean with the Gloria-we had to sing both Gloria by Vivaldi and the Christmas Carol, Gloria, and we had to practice over and over to get the vowels and consonants right. Wonderful times.