Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon

Well, Robyn, Jen and I went to see New Moon. It was pretty fun. Because of the huge demand, we bought our tickets yesterday, and then still showed up two hours early to the theatre to join the line, though thankfully we didn't have to wait long before they let us in to sit down. I didn't even have to break out the playing cards ;)
Once we actually got in to the theatre somehow I lost my ticket, and had to borrow Jen's so I could leave and come back!
I don't have a ton to say about the movie, so you needn't worry about spoilers. It was definitely better than the first one, though still pretty cheesy, with lots and lots of shirtlessness, and while Jacob looks darn hot, it's also a little weird, because he's only 17! So I felt a little guilty counting his (8) abs. Only a little though ;)
What I will say is that it was fun to go with people who were keen enough on the film to go with Jacob and Edward t-shirts. As I said before, Robyn's totally team Jacob, whereas Jen is 100% team Edward. Me, I'm still on the fence - they're both pretty much babies anyway - so I'm sticking to Team Gerard Butler. The fact that he wasn't in this movie is totally irrelevant of course. I almost wanted to slip away to see Law Abiding Citizen - I hear he's shirtless in that one too.
So today, I'm thankful for eye candy (what? I'm allowed! lol), silliness, and hanging out with the girls. All in all, it was a pretty good day!

No comments: