Friday, November 13, 2009

Yeah, it's bullet time again...

  • I went to a hometown hockey game tonight. We lost 7-2. I think I'm bad luck :P Any time I go to the game we seem to lose! Or maybe it was just Friday the 13th. Or, most likely, they're not having that hot of a season! Still, it's probably good we didn't score more or I'd have screamed myself raw and that wouldn't be so good before the concert! There's a technique, I think, to scream without ruining your voice, but I don't know what it is.
  • Mum and Bev got here safely after a bit of a crazy drive over the Coq in white-out conditions, driving past a 9-vehicle pileup. Yikes! I'm very thankful they're okay.
  • I went to the massage therapist today. It was marvelous. I wish I could hire her 365 days of the year :P
  • It snowed!
  • Yeah okay that's it. I'm tired and I'm going to bed. :P
  • Thankful today for Mum and Bev's safe arrival. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your "thankfuls" I am thankful for you!!!!!gototter