Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh Yeah.

It probably was that bad. I stayed up all night to finish one essay, caught a couple hours of sleep, then headed in to the school for an exam. Even though it was open book, it was an essay and required writing skills I'd already well beyond exhausted. Just now, I got a somewhat frantic phone call from a group project member about a proposal that's due on Thursday, making sure we're all on the same page and arranging to get together on Wednesday.
Tomorrow morning I've got to get up early and head in to the lab for a project that can only be done on the school computers, since they have SPSS (a statistical analysis program.)
I ate something spicy for dinner, because it was quick and easy, even though I already had heartburn from not eating dinner until so late. Sometimes I am just soooo clever.
Only a little over two weeks more of this. Thank God! Because good golly Miss Molly, I am plumb tuckered out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, the end is in sight. Hang in there, chica! <3

Laura said...

Out of all the things I disliked about my psych course, I think SPSS spear headed the campaign of hate.