Sunday, November 18, 2007

Papers? What papers?

I just got back from a three hour brain-drain project with a couple of friends/fellow students from one of my classes. They were great, but it felt like it took so much time for us to do so little and so I'm definitely feeling overwhelmed.
This is a totally crazy time for school, and it feels like there are papers and projects due left right and centre. I have an in-class final exam tomorrow as well, and an essay due for the same class (past due, actually) for which I've already been granted an extension. My profs have, as always, been totally gracious and understanding with me but sometimes not even that is enough to keep me from freaking the heck out.
I've got to remember that the end is in sight, and that I can do this, that I'm not stupid - even when I feel like I'm scraping the bottom of the IQ barrel. Take a deep breath, make some tea, and write a paper. Here goes.

No comments: