Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stolen From Robyn

Because we are all about the lazy content as we're on the closing streak of NaBloPoMo!

Because I'm tired and can't think of anything interesting to write tonight:
Three Things about me you may not have known. (And the nice thing is, it is a short version! Yeah!)

Three jobs I have had in my life:

1. Gas Station Attendant - night shifts! ('99)
2. Craft Store Customer Service (days) ('99)
3. Grocery Cashier ('04-'06)

Places that I have lived:

1. Kamloops
2. Regina
3. Terrace

Three TV shows I like to watch:

1. Heroes
2. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
3. The Colbert Report

Three of my favorite foods:

1. Pizza
2. Pasta (Really well made homemade lasagna, or my own alfredo.)
3. Kraft Dinner. Seriously. I know that's gross. Maybe French Toast? Love that too. But I'll just go with my grody first instinct. KD it is.

Three of my favorite drinks

1. Raspberry Sprite from Earls (just had one tonight!)
2. Water with lemon - and a straw, so I don't dump ice all over myself.
3. Milk. Wow do I love milk. I drink so much of it, too!

Three places where I would rather be right now:

1. About two weeks into the future - done exams, and at my grandparents' place.
2. Vacationing anywhere warm! I think I want to go to the south of France at some point.
3. In the studio. I wish I could get something DONE!!

Three people I am tagging:

Nobody. Anybody. Everybody. (Yes, am too lazy to think of people.)

So there's that for tonight. Hope you're having a great week so far!
Oh - and I'm so stoked - only one one-hour seminar left before I'm done classes (not projects or exams, but classes) for the semester. W00t!

No comments: