Friday, November 30, 2007

Bad Blogger, No Cookie

Well, I crashed as soon as I got home from school last night, and missed a friend's birthday party along with my blog entry. So I'm a bit of a jerkface. Since it's so stinkin early in the morning, I'm going to write this entry and "count" it for last night and write another later today.
I can smell dinner cooking upstairs at my landlords' place, and it totally threw me off, making me think I'd slept for like 24 hours, but I guess it means they're just getting a very early start! Which reminds me, I won a crockpot!
There was a little contest at the liquor store, so I filled in my form and hoped for the best and now I'm the proud owner of a pretty little five quart stainless steel slow cooker. I'm going to have to stop saying I never win anything! So now I have this thing, and it's the perfect time of year for it, too. I just have to decide what I'd like to cook in it first! Any suggestions or positively brilliant recipes? Fill me in - and fill me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some crockpot recipes. I don't think I'm in love with any of them but they do the trick! What kind of food you looking to make?