Stolen from Kristina. Because I am desperate for content like that.
1. Describe your dream house/environment.
both I want a fairly "normal" house - not terribly extravagant. A nice kitchen with an island, enough bedrooms for my family plus a guest room, a home office and a music room (painted yellow with a wood finish grand piano, so long as we're going "dream house" here...)
Then outside, of course, there's land. A well-equipped barn and a couple much-loved horses - one with just a little bit of attitude for me, to keep it interesting, and a couple kind, gentle perfect-for-therapy horses for me to use for work.
2. Favorite physical feature of the same and opposite sex.
For some reason, I find well-defined arms on a guy really hott. On both, I love smiles and eyes. So beautifully expressive.
3. What’s the last entire CD that you fell in love with and couldn’t stop playing?
Brad Paisley's 5th Gear. I just love the guy, I'm tellin' ya. The writing is funny and sweet and nostalgic and wow can he play some guitar :)
4. What song do you want played at your funeral/wake?
I was thinking "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. But I'm guessing that'll change over the next fifty years or so :P
5. What’s your least favorite errand to run?
I really like running errands, actually, because it makes me feel so productive.
6. Three things that really steam your broccoli! (make you angry)
1: People who don't stand up for themselves, and the people who hold them down.
2: Anyone hurting or taking advantage of a child. I will rage.
3: Liars, fakers, hypocrites.
7. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes. One of the things I rarely doubt, actually.
8. Favorite children’s book.
Shel Silverstein's "The Giving Tree." And "Where The Wild Things Are." And "A Snoodle's Tale" from Veggie Tales which I *know* is a movie, but it's read like a storybook and so I'm counting it.
9. Why is __________ your all time favorite movie?
The Princess Bride, I think. Every single time I watch it, it makes me laugh. (Anybody want a peanut?)
I don't think I've even eaten one in years, so I have no idea.
Okay so there you go. Brilliant, evocative prose. I swear, I'll come up with something better soon.